Native to East Asia the Chinese Elm is one of the most popular bonsai trees, especially among beginners. These lovely semi-evergreen trees can grow up to 65 feet tall in their native habitat, but have been cultivated in miniature form for Bonsai for generations. It is an ideal choice for those just starting out because it is slow-growing and tolerant, the Chinese Elm allows beginners plenty of time and forgiveness to grow accustomed to bonsai care making it one of the most loved and most undemanding of miniature trees. Features beautiful, distinctive dark gray to reddish brown bark that turns fissure and corky when mature. It has a lovely branching shape with delicate, oval shaped toothed leaves that showcase a fresh green color and a delightfully tiny leaf. It has a highly predictable growth pattern, making it ideal for beginners who are just getting used to training Bonsai.
Chinese Elms are deciduous trees with small leavesThese trees are imported from Chinese nurseries
Chinese Elms can thrive in both indoor and outdoor environments. Be sure to place this deciduous tree in semi-shade when displaying it outdoors.detailedDescription":"
Chinese Elm Bonsai Tree:
- The Chinese Elm is a deciduous tree, partially shedding it's leaves in Fall. Leaves should return in Spring.
- The Chinese Elm has beautiful, distinctive dark gray to reddish brown bark that turns fissure and corky when mature. It has a lovely branching shape with delicate, oval shaped toothed leaves that showcase a fresh green color and a delightfully tiny leaf.
- Your x large bonsai comes in a 12\" container.
- This Chinese Elm Bonsai is 15 years old.
- Outdoor Care - Your order will be carefully wrapped in a custom designed corrugated carton and delivered with detailed care instructions.
Assembled Product Weight：15 ozManufacturer Part Number：CT8003CECondition：NewModel：CT8003CEAssembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)：10.00 x 12.00 x 16.00 Inches
Brussel's Chinese Elm Bonsai - X Large - (Outdoor) 552967857