- The crown jewel of the palm family, Majesty Palm has a classic look that adds a touch of elegance indoors or out.
- Easy to grow Majesty Palm thrives with a minimum of care and attention.
The go-to palm for any situation, Majesty Palm is a native of the Madagascar jungle so its important to keep the plant from drying out. This gorgeous palm grows 4 to 6 feet tall and makes an excellent addition to porches and patios
AN EASY TO GROW PLANT WITH A BIG PERSONALITY: This upright houseplant requires minimal care and adds instant beauty to any home, apartment, or office.It also makes a great gift.
MAJESTY PALM ADDS LUSH VIBRANCY TO INDOOR DECOR: Delray Plants Majesty Palm houseplant is shipped in a grower pot and can be dropped directly into a decorative pot. Make sure the container has drain holes, because its important that this plant doesnt sit in wet soil.
THE PERFECT PLANT FOR ANY ROOM This Delray Majesty Palm houseplant is shipped in a 10-inch grower pot. This is the ideal houseplant for living rooms, hallways, dens, patios, and bedrooms. Use majesty palm to fill empty corners in your home, or line up several as a living screen or room divider.
HOUSE PLANTS REMOVE TOXINS FROM THE INDOOR AIR NASAs Clean Air Study concluded that houseplants promote better air quality in your home. The study by NASA found that houseplants actively remove chemical pollutants, such as formaldehyde and benzene, from the air. All plants help purify the air by removing carbon dioxide and producing oxygen. Heres a tip: NASA researchers recommend at least one houseplant for every 100 square feet to improve the air quality in your home.
CARE FOR YOUR MAJESTY PALM IS EASY
- Light:Indoors, majesty palm thrives in a spot with medium to bright light. They can tolerate low-light conditions for extended periods, but we don't recommend keeping them in low light permanently.
- Water:Allow the top inch or so of the soil to dry between waterings. Majesty Palm needs more frequent watering in spring and summer than it does fall and winter. It hates overly moist or soggy soil. The frequency of watering will depend on your Majesty Palms pot size, how much light it gets, and the indoor temperature of your home. If the tips of the leaves of your Majesty Palm are brown, boost humidity by grouping it with other houseplants. This palm also prefers humid environments making it an excellent choice for decorating large, well-lit bathrooms.
- Feeding:Fertilize Majesty Palm with a general-purpose houseplant fertilizer. You can fertilize regularly for faster growth, or just a couple of times a year for slower growth -- it's up to you. No matter how often you fertilize, follow the directions on the fertilizer packaging.
- Pruning/Shaping:Majesty Palm typically doesn't require pruning or shaping to keep its good looks. Just remove old fronds that have started to turn yellow.
- Repotting:Repot your Majesty Palm when it becomes root bound. (A houseplant is root bound when roots appear in the soil or begin to escape through drain holes in the pot bottom.) A well-draining potting soil mixture for is recommended when repotting. Never repot houseplants using soil from your yard.
- Outdoor Options:Majesty Palm can spend the summer outdoors on a shaded deck or patio. Bring the plant indoors as the weather cools down. Majesty Palm cannot withstand a freeze.
MAJESTY PALM SAFETY:Delray Plants Majesty Palm is not intended for human or animal consumption.
ABOUT THE GROWER:Delray Plants is a subsidiary of Costa Family Farms. We are a third-generation family-run business stretching from South Florida to North Carolina. We have 3,800 hard working employees that farm and cultivate a variety of beautiful plants that you can bring home today.
- Easy to grow
- Great Gift
- Attractive Home Decor
- Not for sale in AK,AZ,CA,GU,HI,PR
The Majest Palm is a lovely houseplant to have because of the first class tropical flare that the soft, feathery green leaves give. Adding the Cat Palm to the interior will also help purify your air.detailedDescription":"
- Easy. Just set it in bright light and enjoy this tall leafy houseplant right out the box.
- Attractive. Majesty Palm is a vertical plant with lush leaves providing instant living decor to your home.
- Air-purifying. Plants help filter harmful pollutants, such as benzene and formaldehyde, from indoor air.
- Water when the soil feels dry. Majesty Palm like moist soil, but don’t allow it to sit in wet soil.
- Add a living sculpture to your home. The upright growth habit and lush leaves of this beautiful plant are like having living art in your home.
- Ideal gift. Give this beautiful plant as the perfect housewarming gift for new home buyers.
- Not for sale in AK,AZ,CA,GU,HI,PR
- Get it now. Ships direct to your home, or pick it up at a nearby Walmart store.
Assembled Product Weight：14.47 lbAssembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)：38.00 x 38.00 x 48.00 Inches
Majesty Palm (Ravenea rivularis) Easy Care Live House Plant from Delray Plants, 10-inch Grower’s Pot 553130464